1. Net Developer
Web developer Microsoft technology
Server side: ASP .NET 4.5 (knowledge with .NET , C# and WCF)
Client server: jQuery, Html 5 Java script.
2. Android Developer
2+ years of Android development
Have published at least one original Android app
Experience with Android SDK
Developed an Android game application (animations and rich media)
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle.
3. Web Developer
A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
Understanding of databases, mainly MySQL
Solid knowledge of web standards, cross-browser, cross-platform and cross device compatibility
4. C++ Developer
At least 3 years professional experience in software development
Excellent C++ hands-on knowledge
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
A BSc degree in Computer Science
Fluent English, both written and spoken
5. Senior Java Developer:
4-5 years of experience in Java programming (J2EE) for web applications. - must
Strong back-end, front-end and experience in building system from scratch with.
Experience in data-oriented applications working with mysql/postgresql or similar – must.
Experience in Tomcat and Apache web servers – must.
Knowledge in Linux and deployment methods – must.
6. Junior App Developer
- Experience in XML programming - Extensible Markup Language
- Working knowledge of computer design software such as Photoshop
- Using computer software, including Flash, Maya, Lightwave
- Animator of environment that includes backgrounds, sets and objects
- Working as part of a team
7. Junior Integration and QA Engineer
B.S. Computer Science or technical certification, recent college graduates with no experience;
Familiar with use MAC OS X and iOS applications is a plus (not important so much);
Experience with Android, iPad, iPhone is a plus;
Experience with Xcode and/or Eclipse is a plus;
Apply QA practices and test composition principles;
Testing of features and functionality
Interact with development, product management, project management and test lead to gain a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
Performing mostly manually testing
Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Drawings and 2D illustrations (Characters, locations, Props, Banner Design ,Icons )
- Graphic design using Wacom Pen Tablets (offline)
- PHOTOSHOP CS6
- Very good English Language Skills
9. Graphic Designer
- Experience with graphic design in Photoshop CS6
- Knowledge of basic and advanced Photoshop tools and techniques
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Colorful, call-to-action marketing design style
- Create basic designs (Props, Icons, Title Design and Banner Design)
- Open minded, creative, innovative person (thinking out-of-the box)
- Excellent knowledge of English language